Friday, December 15, 2006

He makes Me Laugh

I was reading Tucker Max's book "I hope they serve cold beer in hell" (or something like that.) On the plane back from Chicago a few months back and I laughed so hard, my shaking woke up the fat guy next to me. Which only made me laugh harder. It was all I could do not to wet my pants.

He has a blog entry about a night in a piano bar, and one about a midget convention that had me in stitches. Google 'em if you get bored. And its NSFW.

BTW- Please tell Katie to quit calling me. Do you ever wonder if they all laughed when priest said do you kate take... instead of calling her by her real name? Calling her Kate doesn't make us think that she's a woman and your age Tom. I'm all for dating younger girls, but for Hubbard's sakes Tom- she's too young for you. She'll be coming back to me soon enough and she and I will live nicely off the millions you'll be paying her for being your beard. Bitch.

Gihn Hahn-
T

2 comments:

R & R said...

Gihn Hahn, indeed. This one is way better than the other. For the record, your son will deal and if he doesn't, it can be his (and perhaps his mother's) energy wasted not yours. Not that I know what I am talking about or anything, but I would just refuse to waste my energy arguing with him. And-- yes, seems likes everyone can act like an ass once in awhile--doesn't actually make one an ass though...

T-Dawg said...

True. Thanks. And I'll do my best to keep writing t least for a week or so, its fun when I have the time, and I'm uncensored. :)