Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Why I Love Working from home...

1. The commute kicks ass!
2. I don't have to dress or shave for your meeting
3. I can finish my christmas shopping early in the morning and be back in my office working before 9 am.
4. On my Starbucks run (to the kitchen) I can do a load of laundry and dishes.
5. While my files are copying, I can wrap presents.
6. Because I leave the TV on while I work and I hear some seriously random shit. (I swear I didn't mis-hear these... thats another post all together)

Recently heard today.
1. "Because a trip to England without a trip to Scotland is just a trip to England" (Mikey- American Choppers)
2. "Do they eat sheep here? We've been eating lamb for three days, aren't sheep just baby lamb? No, Lamb are baby sheep, so I guess they must eat sheep here. (An exchange between Paul Jr and Paul Sr on American Choppers)
3. "I'm not taking anything off, not here or at home" (Meredith to David on the Today show- he was talking about her tipping christmas tree, but she obviously had too much egg nog.)

It's a long work day, I'm sure there will be more.

Gin Hahn!

No comments: