Thursday, December 14, 2006

Asked. And Answered.

To all those who wonder...

Yes, just on a different timetable than you might want, and yes- she's okay with it. We talk about things all the time, thats why we work.

Artie Lange is a comic genius.

And I cannot confirm or deny the vicious rumor that I drank all the gin in vegas last friday night, mostly because I cannot verify if they ran out, but I did give it my best effort.

If you ever get the choice- take the Kobe, its worth it.

The best wine I've had lately is 14 Hands. Its not too expensive and its really good, but I've only had it in a few restaurants and never seen it in a store. And, its from washington, I believe in drinking locally even when you aren't at home, its even more fun to drink non-locally local. makes you feel at home.

I'm now a VP. which scares me, cause all the VP's I know are Dicks....

No, I didn't see Britney or Paris in vegas, even though we went to Tao one of their hangouts, but like everyone else, there really isn't much more of Britney or Paris to see. Instead, my celebrity sightings consisted of Carrot Head (2x), Ron White (You can't fix stupid), Pete Rose, and the guy who plays Bobba Fett. I know, you're impressed. Now I have a friend, who will go unnamed, even though she would probably dig the publicity, who got her pic taken with Ron White. Why would you do that? I don't understand it. Do you send the pic to all your friends? Speaking for them, we don't care. Do you put it on your wall? It was digital, do people even print those out anymore? I'll never understand it, I'm not sure I understand our fascination with celebrity... Wait, I gotta go, Katie's calling me again, seems she's tired of squatting for photos.

Gin Hahn,
T

No comments: