Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jerramy Stevens is a Bitch!

And not in a good way. Okay- lets forget for a moment that while in Vegas last weekend, I bet in the sports book for the first time ever, and that my sure thing Seattle Seahawks let me down. Ignore the fact that I barely saw the game. And that I lost $50.

Jerramy (I don't know how to spell either of my two first names correctly) Stevens consistently disappoints me. Which is hard to do, because I expect nothing from him. But as I sit here and watch Thursday night football (I'll save Bryant Gumbel for another day) and he drops yet another catchable pass and makes another ass out of himself, all I can do is shout at the screen (which is a wonderful 42inch plasma) BITCH! You Useless BITCH! Jerramy- you're a friggin' BITCH!

Gin Hahn!

No comments: