Sunday, January 28, 2007

revised...this is what got sent....

Quit trying to take my attention and my time.

Really, after re-reading your email, and catching again your last line, all I really have to say is that you can take you air of moral superiority and stuff it up your ass. The dream that you have here that you are the constant queen of everything good and righteous in this world and that I am a no good lazy fuck up who never acts like an adult and is the only one causing all the stress in the lives of our children is mind blowing. Get your shit together, get out of my business, grow up, and get off my back. LOOK AT YOURSELF! Oh, wait, I forgot, Everything is perfect in your world. Your sister had the perfect marriage. Your parents had the perfect marriage. When was the last time the boys saw their grandfather? Why should they be made to choose sides? Why should you? I don't have anything to do with that, but I can tell its bothering them. It has clearly effected them the past several months. But you blame that on me. Do you think they would try to do or say anything to you that would displease you? They are smart kids.

Don't throw anymore stones from your glass house my way.
And stop trying to aggressively and passively put yourself between me and my sons.


PS- Don't bother replying unless its an apology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job. I know that you have been taking the high ground for a long time but at some point you have to come out and say how you really feel. I bet that if our dad were to read this he would offer to take you out to dinner or a couple drinks at least.