Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I met Jin Hahn...

So a simple typo became a legendary in my own mind salutation.

Jin Hahn, is actually a print sales manager named Jim Hahn. A very nice guy, who would probably be flattered to know that I often drink to him...

And I had dinner at Morton's last night. Freakin' Awesome.

And no, did not let a 60 year old guy drink me under the table.

Maybe my boss will be able to do it tonight. This begs the question... What is better for the advancement of my career? (This from a guy who is obviously concerned about that since I am the only person in a building of several thousand that wears jeans every day, hey at least mine are designer.) Should i let him win? Or should I beat him down like the dog that he is?

Gin Hahn,
T

BTW- I HATE LA. LA SUCKS. AND PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE ARE BABIES AND KOBE BRYANT APOLOGISTS. KOBE IS NOT A ROLE MODEL. HE IS A PREDATOR.

1 comment:

R & R said...

You make me laugh....:)