Saturday, December 23, 2006

10 Things That Have to Make Me Laugh

10. My youngest son is one of the funniest people I know.

9 1/2. I ordered a pitcher of beer at trivia one night, and the bartender asked me if I needed glasses. I replied "Why, am I squinting?" ...Only, I wasn't trying to be funny.

9. I used to be a Narcoleptic, but now I'm a divorced. There is a correlation.

8. When I was a Narcoleptic, and I would tell people about my condition, I often said I was a Necrophiliac instead... Not on purpose.

7. Three Words. George Bush, President.

6. I hate pets, but every now and then, I wish I had one.

5. My boobs are bigger than yours.

4. My mom now reads my blog, so this one is for you... I once drank 20 gin and tonics, that I could count, and that doesn't include the doubles... Sometimes, the extra weight helps... of course the next day, I lost eight pounds. I probably shouldn't advertise that, I wouldn't want t to become a new diet fad. (ed. note - the 20 drinks were over a very, very long day - in the real world, they worked out to about 1 1/2 an hour, which for a guy my size, just keeps you feeling nice.)

3. That you are still trying to figure out which part of #4 has to make me laugh.

2. Ben Stiller Movies- Because otherwise they just make me cranky.

1. My ex-wife said that my kids could spend thanksgiving with me last year if I gave her $30,000.


See what I did there? Bitter and yet sweet.

Jin Hahn,
T

2 comments:

R & R said...

$30,000--shitizzle...my "assertive " side wants to say a little about that. :) Alas, it seems your audience is growing so I shall bite my tongue...

T-Dawg said...

My Gentle Blogger S-

This is a censorship free zone, its okay to say something and follow it up with, oops, I may have said to much, but please don't mince your words just because of who may or may not read this.

People who like what we have to say, will come back, those who don't, won't. It comes with the territory of minor webcelebrity and a growing internet fan base.

A while back I thought about writing a book called cake toppers and collecting stories similar to #1. Maybe this will turn into that to some extent, its a bit more collaborative.

Anyway, you can always post as anonymous, or email me, if you are lucky enough to have my address.

Jin Hahn,
T