Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year, New links

I'm not very thoughtful today.

I'll start by passing a few links that I've enjoyed.

Jay-Z + Radiohead = Jaydiohead. Sweet! (Thanks JB)

Miss the old days? This site will bring you back to the christmas of my youth - if you don't like the first show to come up, get up and change the channel.

Artie Lange is in rehab, again. That's a bummer. Again.

Facial recognition is coming to iPhoto - as well as geocoding of your photos. Cool or Big Brother? I think a little of both.

I gave these people $10 when they came to the door - I thought it was fishy, but the lady was walking around in the snow - I guess she needed the money more than I did. Some say I give my money away too freely. Resolution for 2009 - give less money away. 2010 is a lock for less financial giveaways. Countdown to freedom is now 539 days...

I'm starting to plan some spring rides. This site is a great reference - he even points out the best burger places along the way.

Peace to all in the new year-
Gin Hahn,
T


No comments: