Saturday, August 11, 2007

One Final Note to Mom and Dad...

There is another email out there somewhere, but I can't find it, so for now, we'll call this the last one.



I meant to email last night, however, it seems the "one phone call" policy doesn't include an email- and my lawyer said that since I already owed him so much money, maybe an overnight stay would do me some good.

I did make several new friends during my stay, they are all coming over tonight, which is good because your housekeeper was there yesterday, so we should have a nice spot to come home to. (These guys have such a good sense of humor- they all had these really ironic names like "Tiny", "Shorty", "Red"..."Killer"...)

I gotta tell you though, I'm getting real tired of rolling a keg up your driveway every night. 1-It's loud, and 2-those things are pretty heavy. You know, it would have been more considerate of you to live on the other side of the street- I guess you'll know for next time. Oh and I haven't meet the woman across the street yet, but they're a St. Johns family right? I forgot to tell you about how we we're checking out the mercedes and the parking brake slipped. The Car is fine, and I think that fixing the brickwork will be pretty simple, but I have to wait until the woman gets back from the hospital to get permission to fix it. Apparently she's kind of "uptight" and when the car came crashing in, well.... The medics said she would be fine once she gets out her stress induced catatonic state.

Anyway-I hope the bus ride isn't too hard on dad- I hear that they aren't air conditioned and since the greeks don't believe in deodorant, that could be one long ride.

XOXO

No comments: