Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ahh, the neighborhood.....

I love where I live. 


I love that there are a ton of things that I can walk to. (Okay- truth... I've walked to dinner twice from here, and coffee twice, and the video store once.) But the thing is, I can if the mood strikes me. 

I've been thinking about moving, especially if the kids move to Bellingham (which is looking more and more like a reality these days) that I may move too. Someplace that is more convenient for My-ICE, too. (Do not read Tacoma) And really, in fairness to her and I and our lives together we should start building a place that is ours and not just mine or hers, but I digress, and while she does read my blog I'll drop in my usual disclaimer here that the whole world shouldn't read too much into what I've written here and no, I didn't just ask her to officially move in with me in front of the entire world. Things just keep evolving. And of course you would be the first person we told if there was anything to tell, and by the way, much to nobody's surprise, Nicole Richie is now actually confirming that she is pregnant. (See what I did there)

Anyhow, if I actually did move, I would plug any potential new address into this website before moving, just to make sure I was heading someplace where I could roam the streets and find good eats, or a haircut.

BTW, my current estate scored a 77 out of a potential 100, which I think is a pretty good score. (For a point of reference, the house I grew up in scored a 37, and the boys house in Ballard scores a 60.)

Gin Hahn,
T

1 comment:

R & R said...

hmmm...so...I am slow...would you move closer to the boys or just kind of decide it not worth living where you are now, as the boys won't be around...?