Friday, August 17, 2007

3 More Notes to Mom and Dad

Appears someone was reading my blog, and sent me a few more messages from that wonderful european vacation...



Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 4:26 PM
Subject: By The Way



Apparently, when you get back, you'll need to work on finding new moorage for the boat, it seems that the marina frowns upon nude sunbathing. Who knew?


Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 11:10 PM
Subject: Took a night off...


Hi Guys-
Hope you trip is going well.
Everything here is fine- I decided that I needed a little time off from the non stop fun we've been having in your absence so I don't really have a lot to report, except did you know that if you back up the toilet in the upstairs bathroom it leaks right into the kitchen?
The kids say "Hi"-
XOXO-

Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:51 PM
Subject: Did you know?



Hi guys,
I know your trip is wrapping up, I hope that it is going well. When I stopped by the house today to make sure all the clean up/repairs were finished I noticed that they were demolishing the house next door. Did you know they were doing this?
Oh well- look forward to hearing all about your trip-



Anyway- I think that's the legacy of the trip... I wonder why no one asks me to housesit?

Gin Hahn,
T

No comments: