Sunday, June 24, 2007

Bonds - Arod and the headcase

Okay- this is my one and only post where I'll even mention his name.

Barry Bonds is approaching Hank Aaron's record of 755 career home runs. That sucks. It's gonna take one hell of a steroided up asterisk in the record books for that puppy. On the bright side, A-rod will probably pass him in a few years, on the down side, A-rod will probably pass him in a few years. Sorry I just think Lame-rod is a bigger dick than I am.

With all the hub-bub this week around the Griffmaster coming back, I'm actually liking him again and forgetting what a self centered headcase he is. At least I always felt like he was trying to win games for the team, as opposed to our current centerfielder.

Did you know that 200,000 people (one-third the population of Seattle) attended last years gay pride festivities in Seattle? Man, that's gay.

Did you know that 1 out of every 150 people in King County is a lawyer? I'll let you insert your own joke here.

Jin Hahn,
T

1 comment:

R & R said...

diggin the new banner....very nice.