Friday, January 25, 2008

Where have you been?

Sorry- I've been busy. Then I was sick, and then I was really busy.


So much has gone on in such short period of time. I wrote a few posts, but had technical difficulties - so they didn't make it on the site.

Here are a few passing thoughts I had the past few weeks.

How precious is it that OJ went back to jail for contacting a co-defendant? He knew he wasn't supposed to, that's why when he left a message for him via his bail bondsman ( At You Ring We Spring Bail bonds no less.) using an alias. Nice! Nobody recognizes his voice, and he certainly SOUNDS like a guy named Jose.

Heath Ledger, whatever happened, its sad. 
Its also awesome that Jack Nicholson warned him about playing the Joker, but the press ran with it as warned him about drugs.

Or how about the fact that Britney Spears is worth $120 million to the economy?

Some days it is all just a bit too much to take.

Speaking of no talent attention whores, check out Paris Hilton singing. It's just further proof that her best work is only visible in night vision.

Golly, I should vent more often.

I miss it. Remember, this is about me and not you.

In other news. MyICE and I are taking vacation together next week. We're heading down the coast. House on the beach. Its supposed to snow. No worries - we'll have a fireplace, tv and a hot tub - only thing missing is a case of wine and you. (Guess  one I'm joking about.)

Anyway, there is a chance I'll post if the mood strikes me - the house has wireless. There's also a pretty good chance I won't. We'll just have to see what happens.

Gin Hahn,
T

No comments: