Sunday, December 30, 2007

Picking the right candidate

There are several sources online to help you pick the presidential candidate that most closely resembles your beliefs and values for the current election.


The tip here is, you better choose now, just to see who might fit, because in a few weeks - after the primary season gets going-- chances are the candidate that closely aligns to your beliefs will be out of the running.

And I bet you are surprised by who you pick. I know I was....

Try these links.

In a surprise (to me) upset- it looks like Chris Dodd should be my man, but he didn't win the nomination back when he was Lloyd Benson, so I imagine he's not going to win now either. Coming in second or first depending on how I change my  mind is Mike Gravel, but really, I don't see him as a viable candidate either. So when it gets down to it - the polls say I'm either a Obama or Edwards guy, and I think I'm okay with that. And while I love Bill, I won't vote Hillary. And it has nothing to do with the fact that she's a woman. I would vote for one if there was a good option out there. I won't vote for her because it feels like everytime she talks, she's yelling. And now that I'm all growns up, I know that I don't need some lady yelling at me all the time. Reason #5 on why T is divorced.

Anyway- Try the links and enjoy.
Gin Hahn,
T

4 comments:

R & R said...

I'd bet that is one interesting list...Gin Hahn...

R & R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I also got Christopher Dodd as my frist choice. But Obama and Edwards were 2nd and 3rd for me.

Anonymous said...

I got Gravel on one of them, with Kucinich a close 2nd, but I got Dodd on the other one.
hmmmmmm
Ever tried the political compass?
www.politicalcompass.org

A bit more in-depth with the questions. Look at where the 08 candidates stand....overall, everybody's pretty clustered in one quadrant, Democraps and Repugnacans--save for a couple exceptions.
No hope for a commie radical like me here,...I'd move to Europe had I the means and was on my own.

Gin Hahn