Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Goin' off the rails on a crazy train

MutherFucker!


I thought I was going to get thru November with only one bout of craziness from that complete bitch.

I was wrong. I should know better.

Everyone always says don't get sucked in, she isn't right, she is crazy.

But I have to deal with it. Why is it that just because you were stupid enough to marry someone once you have to be forever linked to them and have to put up with their crazy shit?

Isn't more than half my income each year enough? Isn't that the price of my sanity?

Can't I move on with my life without it hurting my children? Don't I deserve that? Don't they? Doesn't myICE? Doesn't the crazy one?

Can you put a restraining order on craziness?

How come she doesn't have the same filter the rest of us do?

Why is it okay for her to spew ridiculous accusations my way and get of scot free? If I say anything back she goes crazier and tells my kids stupid stuff. I'd never do that. She knows that. She knows I won't even defend stupid stuff to them, so they grow up filled with terrible facts about their dad in their heads.

Sure someday they'll see who's crazy. But for once, can someday come today?

Someday, if you are out there... I really could use you... Just this once... please... pretty please...

Gin Hahn,
T


1 comment:

R & R said...

It is my experience that 'crazy' people -- although I hate that term -- don't have the filter of which you refer. I think it is great you're mad. I say be mad as hell. Just don't give her the satisfaction of seeing the same...The fact is that is what she wants. As you pointed out, you've already given her too much.

Let me know if you need someone to scream at....