Friday, July 13, 2007

Wuh?

Came home from work today and the house next door to me was gone. 

By gone I mean a all that was left was a pile of rubbish, a dumpster, and a digger. I guess my neighbor is getting a new house.

My trip to LA was good, but that town is a god forsaken wasteland. MyICE arranged a play date for me with one of her friends, which was really fun, we had a few nice drinks and chatted about how cool myICE is. Not only that, it meant I didn't have to have dinner and drinks with my vendor. As I text'd S during my stay, spending time there helps me to understand why those celebutards are the way they are. 

From a business standpoint- it still is fun sometimes going on press checks, unfortunately I was at the plant 6 (i think, maybe more) times in a day and a half. Good thing my hotel was 5 min away.

My Ice reminded me today that 3-10 would've been nice, but is really more like 4-17, so apparently neither of us will be all-star's this year. However next weekend we're going to PTown. K if you are reading this, I hope you can join us for a beer or something.

Speaking of All Stars, GO AJ! Win State! I hope you aren't one of my loyal readers though, most of my posts are definitely NSFS.

Grease monkey report - bike is running like a dream, but I was so excited for one of my 4-17 days last night that I left the key in it... Now I have to buy a battery charger for it. Sure the bike was only $800, but soon I'll be hitting $800 worth of gear and accessories for it. :)

Oh, and I haven't shaved since last Wednesday, so I think this weekend M and I may play the shaving game... maybe we'll post some pics'.

Gin Hahn,
T

No comments: