Thursday, July 5, 2007

6-4-3

There is a nasty rumor that going around that says I have more tennis shoes than Imelda Marcos. (For you young bucks out there, Ms Marcos, before she became a politician in her own right, is famous for saying "I did not have three thousand pairs of shoes, I had one thousand and sixty. ")

Now, I won't confirm or deny that, I'll just say that considering Ms Marcos tastes, I probably do have more sneakers than she had. And yes, I have a pair or two of jeans for every day of the week (if only I had the same amount of underwear.) But my biggest recent weakness (aside from a certain tall blonde who will go unnamed) is T-Shirts. I find they go well with my new motorcycle persona.

Actually, I've always been a fan, but lately I have been a bigger fan. And I'm pretty sure I have more T-Shirts than kicks. Anyway this is a really long, long way for me to mention this local (Seattle) company that is actually some cool t-shirts for M's fans. And since this year, the M's don't suck - it's cool to have a shirt that doesn't too.

And if you still are confused, yes 206 is the area code... but 6-4-3 is a double play.


Here's the link 643 Nation .

Gin Hahn,
T

PS- Keeping the baseball theme, and that of a certain weakness I have, we're in a stretch of 10+ days, we only get to see each other 3 times. In baseball 3 for 10 is an all star, but in this particular case, it sucks. So ICE, if you are reading this just to be close, I miss you too. I hope its not to hot where you are. Stay out of trouble. I'll do the same.


PSS- for those of you who think that myICE and I actually use my blog as a communication vehicle- In the words of that super fat guy from that band that was really popular a few months back "I think you're Crazy". She does read, (quite well I might add) but we talk. Its healthy. You should try it.




No comments: