Monday, June 4, 2007

Crazy

Wow! I did it!

Last week I took ownership of a motorcycle. Way cool.

Today I was in a Motorcycle Safety Training class all day. Tomorrow I'll be doing the same.

Expect lots of motorcycle crazed postings coming up soon. (Maybe slowly- I'm working til midnight tonight and tomorrow to make up for the lost days of work.)

And sure I'll post a pic.

And, I gotta tell ya... I was having so much fun today, going about 10 mph on a bike. I couldn't wipe the goofy grin off my face no matter how many times I killed it. But I'm getting the hang of it.

You know what they say--Gin Hahn,
T

2 comments:

R & R said...

still very patiently awaiting pics...

Bon said...

i thought it was gonna be a scooter!
i've been looking for you around georgetown ... vespa capitol of seattle.