Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Times like these

We all need to take a deep breath, relax, and try to take everything a little less seriously.

When we have a national tragedy, like we had this week, I have a policy of not watching the news the first day or the following morning. There is no point. The news channels will spend hours and millions guessing at what happened and why, and it just makes me crazy. So I guess I'm a bit odd, I wait it out a few days before watching the news, it helps cut down on the misinformation.

So anyway, I'm not here to talk about tragedy. Lets lighten up, so here are a few links and random thoughts to lighten your day.

But first, a silly joke to get you in the mood.

Blonde Joke of the day
Q: Why didn't the blonde call 911 in an emergency?
A: She couldn't find the number 11 on the telephone.

Some of my bookmarks
The Superficial

The Truth

Awesome Mug Shot

Change your life
Psych!

Jin Hahn,
T

No comments: