Saturday, February 10, 2007

You Just Keep Coming Back...



Being a marketing guy, I care about customer loyalty. And while I think of myself as the only customer here (I only write to make me happy,) I do appreciate that once you've been here, you keep coming back. I'd probably like to know more about what you read, but that would mean I'd have to change the site around a bit, and frankly, I'm just not that into it.

Anyhow, welcome my friend from Beijing- I know you're out there. And I'll give a little shout out to my crunk friend in the ATL. The juice is always cold, so come on in.

Unfortunately I don't have a lot to say today but I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you. Thought it would make you feel good to know someone out there cares.

May your dreams be sweet, your life spicy and your drinks ice cold-
Gin Hahn,
T

6 comments:

R & R said...

I demand a new post!! You're getting to be like Bon....:)

Anonymous said...

Bite my Ass!

I've had 12 in the last 3 weeks.

I need to spend a little time living so that I can write about it.

Which means... good stuff is coming soon.

Gin Hahn,
T

R & R said...

No...I don't think I will, but appreciated the laugh just as well. Hope life is treating you well.

Bon said...

I repeat:

I WANT SOME STATS!

Bon said...

ps bender: I took some time out from my living to put up a post. hope it doesn't scare you.

R & R said...

Bon,
Noticed the post...as always, it is good to see you're still alive and kicking...so-- if you wants some stats, sign up for analytics...go to google and create an account. Then you too can have pretty pics like T. We all come there so it should look nice....